These pressure solar geysers have been manufactured to suit African conditions, with seals thermal tested to Africa’s high temperatures. The geysers with optional magnesium rods to reduce the effects of most corrosive waters as well as electrolytic corrosion.
The main features of these water heaters are:
• Outer Casing: – Comes with electric element backup and Magnesium Bar for lime collection. Made from thick gauge, corrosion resistant mild steel, powder coated for durability and finish
• Inner Contained: Made from 99% pure copper. SS 304 Grade Steel Tank Suitable for hard &soft water. Hydraulically tested to withstand pressure up to 7.00 kg/cm2 (-100 P.S.l.) three times the normal working pressure
• Heating Element: ISI marked, Mineral filled, tubular, copper sheathed heating element is used for quick heating and high efficiency
• Thermal Insulation: Vermin and moisture proof glass wool is filled between the inner container and outer casing which reduces the heat loss and help to save electrical energy
• Thermostat: An ISI Thermostat switches off electric supply when the temperature reaches a pre-set value of temperature and restarts the water heater automatically when the water temperature decreases the pre-set value. The device is pre-set at 65 C
• Thermal Cut Out: An additional safety device which operates in case of failure of thermostat. It cuts off the power supply and can only be rest manually once the water has cooled to a safe temperature. The device is pre-set at 90c 6 C
• Pressure Release Value: Prevents excess pressure built-up through inlet pipe
Generally a solar geyser will save you around 40% on electricity bills, why not install a higher quality unit and save even more for longer.
Please confirm stocks when ordering….